Tuesday 16 April 2013

About Me

hello! myself Amrit Mandal, currently i'm doing B.Tech in Electrical Engineering from St. Thomas College of Engineering & Technology, khidirpur, Kolkata, 700 023, West Bengal.

My hometown is Burdwan and have done my 12th from Burdwan Municipal High School.




currently i'm looking for a job in Electrical Industry after completing my B.Tech.
I've done my summer training(duration : One & half months) from Lafarge India Cement Plant, Mejia, Bankura, West Bengal.  During my training i got a chance to see and understand the whole Electrical power distribution system of that plant.

I'd like to share something more about myself. I've a strong affection to the renewable energy field-specially the solar PV energy area.

>>I've completed  a report on design estimation of 5KWp Building Inegrated Photo-Voltaic(BIPV) solar power system(grid-tie).

>> Recently I've done my final college project titled as "Design & Fabrication of Wind-Solar Hybrid Power Generation Model".

>>Also I've done  a paper work on designing and setting up of a Utility scale 1 MW on-grid solar power generation and also discuss about the financial view/benefits of the plant.

I'm posting my Resume here in doc format. Please give a look.


0 comments:

Post a Comment